Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Out With Amarra


























One of the really fun things about Seleia and Elora taking their acting class has been our time out & about with Miss Amarra. She gets to pick the morning's outing...Some favorites being the Library, World Market, Trader Joe's and the park, or Starbucks and the park. We love to walk around Northwest Portland and check out the stores and the architecture. And, okay, the moss on the sidewalk (only in the Northwest do the sidewalks get this green!). Sometimes Dash sleeps the morning away, tucked under warm blankets to keep out the cold, and sometimes he chats our ears off, just happy to be along for the ride.  Amarra, too shy to get on stage with her sisters, loves to point out a beautiful building or sculpture and have her picture taken. And, so help me, I love to take it! (My phone is getting very full!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like a wonderful day! Miss Amarra would be a fun person to have a time out with! I love you, Amarra - Mimi

Who am I... said...

Cute cute pictures! She is getting so big and I am loving her hair!~Noni