Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A Few Simple Pleasures

 Against the grayest of gray and dreary skies, a few bright and early blossoms bring the promise of  Spring approaching!!
 An odd little pleasure, but every time I pull a cooking utensil out of the antique 3 gallon crock Joel bought me last year I get a little smile on my face.  I love the thing.
 Since temporarily giving up caffeine (*gasp*) I find myself drinking 90 to 100 cups of decaffeinated English Breakfast Tea every day.  I get to use my little tea pot, a past Valentine's Day gift from Joel, all day long. I love the steaming little tea pot, the warm and delicious tea, and the constant reminder of my husband's affection. It doesn't get better than that!

1 comment:

Saerwen said...

Great pics Melanie! ;) Yep, you gotta love simple pleasures. :)