Thursday, December 1, 2011

O Christmas Tree!













I love, love, love this time of year! The excitement level in this house when it comes time to find the perfect tree is positively contagious.  This year it was fun to have Dashiell in on the action as we traipsed through the trees for an hour or so before finding the perfect Christmas tree to bring home. (We went a little shorter this year. Its only 11 feet.) We've yet to trim it (hopefully tonight) but the lights are up and blinking and the house smells like pine and I love it. Ho ho ho!

3 comments:

Jersey Knitting Mama said...

Oh Christmas Tree. We are so bad. We always wait until the very very last week because we just can't keep the house clean around the tree. Merry Christmas celebration!
Hope you and your beautiful family enjoy this great season!

Sonya

Anonymous said...

Wish I could come over and sit in front of the tree sipping some hot chocolate! By the way - I LOVE the "Pretty Little Flowers" picture and it will not transfer to my computer... can you send it to me please? Love you all! ♥

Who am I... said...

Love the looking for the perfect tree pictures!!:) Such fun and smiley faces!